AIM Buddy Icons
1. Click on the Buddy Icon of your choice.
2. Click "OK" on the confirmation window.
3. You're finished.
1. Save the avatar that you want to use onto your hard drive.
2. Upload the avatar to your own webspace.
3. At the forum you post at, go into your control panel and click "Avatar Settings." (The name may vary but it should be something close to this.)
4. Set the option to the one that lets you put in an URL to an off-site avatar.
5. Type in the location of the avatar that is now on your own webspace.
6. You're done!